20110225

be most welcome

I founded INMODED as a way to share my thoughts on style, fashion and glamour. I'm a 21 years old fashion designer student and I love almost everything about fashion. I love dressing up everyday and I love everything about beauty and glam. Although it doesn't exist I chose INMODED as the name for my blog as the contrary of the word "outmoded". I tought it would be funny and appropriated. My purpose in writing this blog is to extol the prettiest things in life and to inspire others to seek, create, and enjoy those amazing things themselves. From now on I'll update my blog with everything I find interesting and relevant about beauty and style. Please come back, I hope you'll enjoy it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Keep calm and post a comment ♥
For any private message send me an email
sara.mangeon@email.com

LOVE, X SARA