20111013

music to feel, music to see

Hello fashion lovers!

Music to me is like an inspiration. Sometimes I don't even try to understand the words, I just listen to the sound, the beat, the rhythm. That's why I like almost any kind of music, from commercial to electronic, including rock, indie and even hip hop. I don't care about styles and sometimes I don't even care about bands, I just care about music and maybe that's why from all of the genres those I like the most are probably dreampop and experimental. Altough there's always a voice in this songs most of the time what they're saying is the less important thing in the whole music (and if you're not a native english speaker you possibly will not even understand what they're saying sometimes)

Summing up, want I what you to listen, feel and see is a short list of videos that I choose from a long list of favorites! These are not just amazing songs but amazing fashion and artistic videoclips.


Para mim a música é uma inspiração. Às vezes eu nem tento perceber o que oiço, apenas vou ouvindo o som, a batida, o ritmo. É por isso que eu gosto de quase todos os tipos de música, da comercial à electrónica, incluindo o rock, o indie e até o hip hop. Pouco me interessa o estilo e muitas vezes nem me importa a banda, eu só ligo à música e provavelmente é por isso que te todos os géneros musicais os que eu gosto mais são provavelmente o dreampop e o experimental. Apesar de haver sempre a parte vocal, na maior parte das vezes o que está a ser dito é o menos importante da música.


Resumindo, o que eu quero que oiçam, sintam e vejam é uma pequena lista de vídeos que eu escolhi de uma longa lista de músicas favoritas! Estas músicas não são apenas maravilhosas pela sua sonoridade mas também pela moda e a arte que compõe os videoclips.









Hope you watch it and like it!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Keep calm and post a comment ♥
For any private message send me an email
sara.mangeon@email.com

LOVE, X SARA